BANANA BOAT RIDES
Escape the heat on our tow along 6 passenger banana boat ride. The ride resembles white water rafting only on the ocean. Be sure to wear your swimsuit because you will get wet!
- USCG Masters licensed captain
- Up to 6 passengers
- Life jackets provided
- All riders must be a reasonably good swimmers
- Anyone under the age of 18 MUST have a parent sign for them before boarding the parasail or banana boat. (Id required, No exceptions)
- observers for parasailing and banana boating are only taken if reservations for that trip are not filled at the time of the reservatio. They are taken on a first come, first serve basis. Fee per observer is $20.00 regardless of age.
- You will get wet and you may fall in the water
- reservations are made either in person at old harbor dock or over the phone at 401-864-2474 the day you want to go, anytime after 9am
- $40.00 per person for a 1/2 hour ride