BLOCK ISLAND PARASAIL
- USCG Masters licensed captain
- Established in 1989
- No experience necessary
- No age limit
- Tandem flights available (captain’s discretion)
- Take off and land safely on the boat
- Group rates available
Block Island Parasail and Watersports was established in 1989. With over 20 years
of experience we have flown over 40,000 people. Our staff consists of USCG
licensed captains and crew committed to providing a safe and memorable experience
Soar above Block Island’s pristine waters taking
in the birds eye view below. Parasailing is safe, easy and fun for the entire
family. You may fly tandem with a friend or solo. If you request the captain
can dip your toes before landing back on the flight deck.
- Reservations are a must and are only guaranteed for those parasailing.
- Parasail reservations are only made on the present day (weather permitting).
- Due to a limited number of seats on each trip, it is necessary to acquire
a $20.00 non-refundable deposit for
each parasailor. Please have cash Visa or M/C ready when making your reservation.
- Observers are only taken if reservations for
that trip are not filled at the time of flight. They are taken on a first
come, first serve basis for a $20.00 per person fee, no matter what age
of the parasailor.
- Parasailors under the age of 18 MUST have a parent or guardian sign for
them before boarding the boat (ID required).
- If you are PREGNANT, have a HEART CONDITION or BACK PAIN this activity may not be for you.
- All reservations are subject to cancellation due to unsatisfactory weather
conditions, deposits refunded.
- Parasail rates start at $75.00